HOW UNITED SERVICES (W.L.L)
A Leading MEP and Facilities Management Contractor in Qatar required the following;
• BSc Degree Qualified Electrical Engineer with min 10 Yrs Experience as a Construction
site Engineer in Commercial & Industrial Building Services. Experience in both High & Low
Voltage, Designing, Planning, Labour handling and Procurement Scheduling.
• BSc Degree Qualified Mechanical Engineer with min 10 Yrs Experience as a Construction
site Engineer in Commercial & Industrial Building Services.
• Should posses experience in all Mechanical activities-HVAC, Fire Supression and Plumbing.
• Preference will be given to candidates who have Kahramaa License and "Urban Planning
and Development Authority (UPDA) certifications.
Quantity Surveyors (MEP)
• BSc. Degree qualified Quantity Surveyors are required with following skills; Over 7 yrs
experience in Quantity Surveying/Cost Management in MEP Construction field.
• Should be able to carry out valuations of works in progress, forecasting of final costs and
sales, prepare and monitor project cashflow forecasts, measure, value, submit and negotiate
contract variations and project final accounts and monitor project budgets.
• Should posses high end administration, communication and negotiation skills, Smart and
professional appearance. Good command of English language both written and spoken.
• Should be able to carry out all BMS related activities independently in a Maintenance
Fire Alarm Technicians - Installations/ Maintenance
• Should be able to carry out maintenance and repairs of Fire Alarm and PA/VA system and
other systems related to Fire Detection and Notification .
Fire Suppression Technicians - Installations/ Maintenance
• Experience in the maintenance of Fire Protection Systems. Routine checkup, maintenance
and trouble shooting of smoke detection & Alarm systems.
• Preventative and break down maintenance of Fire Pumps, Diesel Engines and Pump
Controllers. Maintenance and status verification of Gas Based Fire Protection Systems
(FM200, Inergen, Argonite etc)
HVAC Technician -Installations/ Maintenance
• Should have experience in installation, testing & commissioning and trouble shooting of
HVAC Systems and all types of AC Units. Good knowledge in power and control circuits,
identify power and control connections, reading and understanding BMS drawings.