Field:Marketing & CommunicationsContract Type:Full Time - Permanent
Location:Qatar - DohaClosing date:31-Oct-2011
- Responsible for managing the retail & channel sales for Qtel Fibre.
- Define channel strategy for next generation broadband, TV and OTT services connected to Qtel's FTTx network
- Plan and manage sales across channels to market, with focus on Qtel retail stores and third party stores.
- Ensure that promotional merchandise, inventory management is in place together with sales processes and training for new acquisition.
- Manage new mobile acquisitions and migration sales teams across Qatar and ensure sales can be taken at street level and at showcase events.
- Setup showcases in Qatar to demonstrate Qtel's New World product propositions.
- Develop retail process flows for wider customer experience in conjunction with Qtel retail department.
- Develop and own the sales channel strategy and plan including Qtel retail, third party retail and mobile sales teams in Qatar.
- Define resource requirements for the channel roll out including budget planning and for Ghazal future deliverables.
- Define critical success factors and ensure appropriate reporting and monitoring processes are in place.
- Working in conjunction with the Marcoms, PR workstream & Qtel retail team to ensure that sales merchandise and space is available within retail stores to promote new acquisition growth.
- Collaborate with Customer Service Training section to ensure that training is undertaken with the retail channels to promote new acquisition.
- Work with management to establish an effective commission infrastructure to drive sales through retail physical stores.
- Develop a sales force capability to undertake door to door sales in current active migration zones to maximize product penetration at street level within Qatar.
- To train mobile sales team and equip with sales literature and new acquisition sales processes.
- To achieve sales forecasts agreed across all channels.
- To report and deliver actual sales figures across channels to the Business Planning Specialist on a weekly/monthly basis.
Team working, Coaching/Development & Leadership (Coaching & Leadership applicable to people managers)Work as an effective team member within the consumer and as a project team to help meet project goals and objectives.
Communicating, negotiating & influencing
- Establish and manage multiple cross-functional relationships, coordination and communication lines with all project teams and Qtel business units.
- Work closely with all external vendors and establish a productive association.
- Authority to take decisions in the area of channel merchandize.
- Has the authority to manage implementation issues with other project teams
- Bring to the notice of superior all issues of strategic importance
- Deliver channel strategy for FTTx roll out
- Deliver sales plan for channels
- Training and commission structure in place
- Deliver sales according to agreed plan
- Effective reporting to Business Planning
- Implement mobile sales capability
- Definition of KPIs and reporting and monitoring processes
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
MBA is an advantage
8 years of work experience
A minimum of 5 years experience in product in the telecom industry
Understanding of BROADBAND and HOME TO FIBRE/CABLE technology
Knowledge in telecom products (voice, broadband and entertainment
- Courtesy : Qtel Official website
- For more info visit the linkhttp://careers.qtel.qa/qtelgroup/VacancyDetail.aspx?PageId=8100&BusinessUnitId=651&VacancyID=37697