JOB / POSITION
ASTAD Project Management
- Bachelor Degree in Network Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 7 years experience in diverse and technically complex environment, preferably related experience.
- General project management skills including setting up objectives, compiling reports, identifying priorities and selecting right team members.
- Good understanding of all aspects of IT environment and strategic value.
- Excellent up to date knowledge on distribution and access layer infrastructure technologies, protocols, solutions and services.
- Good knowledge of IP technology services, video, etc.
- Ability to commission networks and telecommunications hardware and software technologies and configures solutions for optimal availability, resiliency and scalability to support IT business applications and services across the Company.
Please note that only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
courtesy : http://www.qp.com.qa/