Customer CareFull Time - Permanent
Qatar - Doha28-Feb-2013
Plan and manage Customer Contact Centre operations & activity to ensure that a professional level of service is being offered to customers, in line with the company brand requirements and business objectives are being achieved in support of company strategies.
- Overall management of the day to day operations of the Contact Centre, whether that be telephone contact, internet contact, fax or web cast based face to face, to ensure the unit meets both company and customer expectations.
- Drive the development and implementation of best practices in Contact Centre operations and ensures KPI’s are set which reflect the expected standards of operation are defined and achieved.
- Oversee the inbound, outbound and support areas ensuring are operated to the standards as defined by the operational KPI’s by ensuring there are in place policies, procedures and operational manuals and infrastructure to guide the Section Heads in implementing and meeting those standards.
- Develops the strategy for the Contact Centre both short and long term, and aligns that strategy to the overall organisation customer strategy, and inputs into the overall strategy for Customer Service.
- Develop and create customer access channels ensuring that Q-Tel is at the leading edge of service delivery by utilising effective technology based infrastructure.
- Drive the development of a resources plan for optimal performance for now and future requirements and ensure there is a supporting Recruitment plan in place.
- Ensure there is in place an effective training methodology for all Contact Centre Staff in order to keep them updated in relation to all Qtel products and services and problem resolution.
- In conjunction with HR develop and implement a career planning methodology for optimal utilisation of staff and for ensuring the organisation can attract and retain contact centre people.
- Establishes sound and effective relationships with other departments, and develops with that department SLA’s to ensure efficient resolution of all customer requests or complaints.
- Reviews reports on customer behaviour as provided by and in conjunction with marketing analyses in order to identify improvements to service quality via contact centre, and input into the production and development and implementation of products and services.
- Implement and take action to achieve target productivity, quality indicators, and measure overall performance against set objectives
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all Customer Contact Centre operational technologies in order to identify and recommend new and improved methods of contract centre operations in line with the organisations strategy.
- Drives the development and production of the Directories and Yellow Pages via the unit, responsible for the collation of materials, production of both hard and soft copy directories and the integrity of customer data to ensure the directories are printed and distributed in a timely manner, and that customer information is accurately captured and disseminated via various databases.
- Ensures there is in place a business plan to grow the directories section to include international directory links enabling Q-Tel customers to obtain information related to International numbers.
- Manages, motivates, develops and appraises staff to ensure the highest level of operation at all times.
- Holds regular division meetings to ensure information is shared with staff on a regular basis and feedback is obtained from them in order to improve the overall service quality for Q-Tel.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reports/feedback to management as related to Contact Centre Operations.
- Ensure the unit budget is planned, monitored and controlled effectively and no unapproved spending is undertaken.
- Monitors and Reviews all call quality and operational reports on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to identify any issues which need resolution and drive through any necessary changes to rectify those issues identified
The unit is one of the main points of contact with Qtel Customers and as such has a significant impact on customer perception and customer satisfaction.
Costs & Profitability
Direct impact on profitability as if a customer cannot utilise a product or service effectively Qtel will lose revenue as a direct result.
Indirect impact on costs from operations – however manages own unit budget
Problems typically centre around contact centre operations or resolution of customer problems and/or complaints and are resolved independently. More complex or wider reaching problems would be resolved in consultation with senior managers across the business unit.
Planning & Organizing
Plans working schedules to ensure the contact centre is effective 24/7.
Plans and manages own work and delegates to others to ensure work is completed on time and to the appropriate standards
- A minimum 12 years experience in Customer Care preferably within telecom sector, of which at least 6 should be in a Call Centre environment and in a management position
- Knowledge of Contact Centre Management processes and operations
- Sound knowledge of customer management and customer satisfaction
- Understanding of CRM infrastructure
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Communication, Business Management, or Marketing.
- Preferably an additional training in Call Centre Management and Customer Relationship Management
- Ability to utilise CRM tools
- Advanced Computer literacy.
- Bilingual (Arabic, fluent English
- Communicating Effectively
- Leadership & Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Customer Focus
- Planning & Organising
More Details available at