Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2009

PHARMACIST / A/C TECHNICIAN VACANCIES IN DOHA QATAR

FOR A REPUTED COMPANY IN DOHA REQUIRES THE FOLLOWING PERSONS IMMEDIATELY.

1) PHARMACIST
The suitable candidate should have license issued by Ministry with
Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy. Arabic speaking person is preferred.

2) A/C TECHNICIAN
5 years experience in the relevant field. Visa will be provided.
Driving license is an added advantage.
Attractive package along with accommodation is offered.
PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME FAX: 4354466,
E-mail: Actt.doha@gmail.com

courtesy for this info : gulf-times.com

4 comments:

nafis haider said...

Respected sir/madam.i have M.pharma qualification and one year experiance.i want to do job in ur organization.if any requirement regarding pharma field plz inform me.
My email no.guddu_nafis2yahoo.com
FRM
Nafis haider
M.pharm

nafis haider said...

Respected sir/madam.i have M.pharma qualification and one year experiance.i want to do job in ur organization.if any requirement regarding pharma field plz inform me.
My email no.guddu_nafis@yahoo.com
FRM
Nafis haider
M.pharm

Unknown said...

my self Ehtesham sheikh I have comlete my ITI in Refrigration & A/C. I have 4 yerrs exprience in related field.

Unknown said...

Dear Sir
Iam a Pharmacist.Iam interested to apply for this jop. I want to know any other requirements. I have seven years experience.
You can inform me at
manahil4776@yahoo.com

Manahil Yousif

Followers