TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
We are looking for a Trade Marketing Manager for QATAR. As Trade Marketing Manager you will be responsible for executing our marketing initiatives in the Market and for growing our categories. You will drive category growth by developing an integrated trade communication and execution programme to increase presence and market share.
Your Key Responsibilities:
• Lead the execution of Category Management Projects with various retail chains for the four
main categories (Cheese, Cream, Milk and Butter) in liaison with the Key Account Manager.
• To define and develop channel focused category initiatives in conjunction with the regional
• To develop and implement planograms/merchandising solutions and evaluating their effectiveness
• Handle the marketing budget in an effective way and follow up the expense
• Periodically measuring the effectiveness of promotion mechanisms and thereby taking informed
decisions on future promotions.
• To develop and implement an integrated ongoing trade communication programme, to enhance
trade relations in line with the respective customer strategy.
• Being responsible for an effective POP merchandising and producing, disbursement and
maintenance of all POS materials including chillers, stands and their refurbishment/rebranding
• A bachelor degree in Marketing and 2 to 3 years marketing experience in the Middle East –
preferable within FMCG.
• You are ambitious; performance-oriented and take ownership as well as having understanding
for the importance of teamwork.
• You are analytical and have strong communication and presentation skills.
• Fluency in Arabic and a MBA degree are a plus
• Candidates for the Trade Marketing Manager position must hold a valid Qatar or GCC Driving
Send your application no later than 15th March
att.: Ainura +974 44652150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
(include Trade Marketing Manager in the subject field)