Qualifications & Experience:
• Graduate Civil Engineer from a reputed University.
• 20 years experience of which at least 7 years should have been as a Project Manager, Roads projects.
Skills & Competencies:
• Able to read, comprehend and fulfil contract terms and conditions
• Check design for soundness and construct ability.
• Quantify take off and compare with contract BOQ
• Plan and schedule project work activities with resource loading (i.e. materials, manpower and equipment(
• Manage technical and construction teams to ensure smooth progress as per plan at all times.
• Liaise with Consultant and Owner for timely approvals of design and resources.
• Follow-up with other departments such as procurement, HR. equipment management, finance, logistics. etc.: for timely support.
• Prepare a comprehensive Monthly Progress Report for top management's review.
• Strong commitment to HSE
• Mature leadership and man-management skills to direct a multinational workforce;
• Excellent communication and public relations to deal effectively with Clients and Consultants.
Please send your CV clearly indicating the position applied for along with details of projects worked in-the last three years; current salary: photograph: notice period required to join and availability of NOC or release if currently working in Saudi Arabia. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Fax: +966-3-8147210. Eastern province